Five Step Process:
How Do We Get Carpets So Clean?
We hygienically clean and sanitize carpets utilizing a five-step environmentally-friendly system of cleaning. We do this by using a method of cleaning called “encapsulation”, which is simply the process of “crystallizing” dirt and soil. As the cleaning agent dries, it forms a crystal around dirt, dust mites, mold spores, and other pathogens in the carpet. The crystals are then removed with our equipment, leaving your carpets hygienically clean. The “tools” that we use are a biodegradable encapsulate (which “crystallizes” dirt and soil, allowing for easy removal), combined with an oscillating pad machine. The machine moves side to side and up and down while rotating and is the most effective way to loosen and remove dirt and soil from carpeting, leaving them like new.
What should be done prior to cleaning?
With just a little assistance from you, we will make sure your special mementos and treasures are kept safe. Please remove all breakables, small furniture pieces and personal items from areas to be cleaned. China cabinets, display cases and closet floors must be emptied before moving and cleaning. Full length draperies and upholstery skirts should not be resting on carpet. We will not move any electronics or furniture with electronics placed on it.
Step 1: Pre-Inspection Walk-Through and Pre-Clean Vacuum
- Vacuuming of all carpeted areas with a hypo-allergenic filtered high powered vacuum to remove as much of the dirt and dry soil as possible.
Step 2: Spot Treat
- Address any specific stains/spots and treat appropriately. If there is something that we think we cannot remove, we will discuss that immediately.
Step 3: Apply Encapsulate Cleaner
- Spray encapsulation cleaner to crystallize the dirt embedded in your carpet.
Step 4: Clean and Sanitize Carpet
- We utilize the most advanced technology with our HOS Orbot (random oscillating machine). The HOS Orbot uses special pads that are engineered to agitate the encapsulation cleaner and scrub each individual carpet fiber on all sides. The super absorbent pad can pick up more than 5xs it’s weight in dirt and moisture. For more information on our machine visit http://www.hos-usa.com/why-hos/environmental-benefits.html
Step 5: Post Clean and Pile Lift
- Groom the carpet with our counter rotating brush machine which will give your carpet a final cleaning as well as pile lift your carpets making them look like new again.